Thursday, June 5, 2014

21 Day Fix Pizza

*****UPDATE*****

While I am not going to take this post down because I know so many people love it, I am NO LONGER a Beachbody Coach.  I still love Beachbody workouts but I now am a Thrive Promoter and it has CHANGED MY LIFE!  I feel better than ever and I don't have to "diet" and feel like I am depriving myself every day.  While I was on the 21 Day Fix I was tired and irritable EVERY DAY because I felt like I wasn't eating enough.  Then when I stopped the 21 Day Fix, all the weight came back.  AND I felt like binge eating.

I LOVE THRIVE and all it has done for me!  I feel better than ever and it's an easy 3 step system that you do first thing in the morning and you are done!  Easy, peasy!  PLEASE go to www.thrivewithchanin.com and check it out for yourself.  Create a free account and have access to all the info you need!

Please feel free to email me at thrivewithchanin@gmail.com if you want more info or would be interested in trying a sample of Thrive.




Finally!!!  I've been wanting to post my 21 Day Fix Pizza for a while, and just haven't had the time.  It was soooo good though!  I've had it twice during the fix. :)  Here's the recipe for you!

21 Day Fix Pizza

Servings: 1 - 1 Yellow - 1 Red - 1 Blue - 2 Green

Ingredients:
1 Whole Wheat Flat Out Flat Bread - Yellow
1 Red Container of Shredded Chicken
1 Blue Container of Mozzarella Cheese
1 Green Container of Tomato Sauce (with spices) & Tomatoes
1 Green Container of Mushrooms, Onions or other veggies

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put Flat Out Flat Bread on a baking stone or pan.  Mix up your tomato sauce with some spices for the pizza sauce.  Spices are free and I suggest using some basil, oregano, garlic, and parsley, but whatever you want to use is fine. Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza and then top with tomatoes, chicken, mushrooms and other veggies you choose.  Lastly, top with Mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and hot.

I actually folded mine over and ate it with a fork and knife.  SOOOO  DELICIOUS!!!  I'd love to hear if you try it and what your different variations were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment