Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My 21 Day Fix Results!




On May 19, I started the 21 Day Fix along with my 16 year old daughter and my online Challenge Group. I have to say, at the time, I was kind of worried that I wouldn't be able to do it. I was used to eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted and in whatever portions I wanted. I LOVE food! And....I have a slight addiction to Sweettarts... :)

 Anyway, I made the commitment to myself to JUST DO IT! And I did. I stopped making excuses of why I couldn't do it and told myself why I could do it. I've never "dieted" or did a workout program for longer than 3 days in my entire 39 years. I hated exercise. Seriously. Not my idea of fun AT ALL. 

Well, I have to tell you that the DVDs were awesome. I actually looked forward to working out every day. It was something different every day...cardio, upper fix, lower fix, pilates, yoga, plyo...and I started seeing results (and feeling them) fast! Awesome! And the food, well, I could really tell the difference there too. My insides felt better. My stomach never hurt and I had more energy (thanks to the Shakeology) and my headaches were gone (I used to have them a lot). I was so much happier and my outlook on life was better. 

So without further ado, here are my results:

I'm down 5.5 lbs and 10 inches!!!  I couldn't even believe it until I saw my pics side by side!

If you want more information on this program visit HERE or you can also email me HERE!  Soon I will be posting my full review and my meals and recipes I used also.  I will also be starting another round soon and would love to have you join my Challenge Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment